Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Project

I've recently had the pleasure of doing the graphics for Kharisma Rhayne's newest project. It's a little thing called an Episode Series.  Evidently these are the rage right now. It's where an author will put out a new "episode" each week, much like Charles Dickens did in 1836 with The Pickwick Papers. (okay I know, I'm a nerd for knowing that but it's nice to see this trend come back - particularly from an author's point of view.) Of course, with Ms Rhayne you could expect a bit of the extraordinary and a lot more sizzle than Mr. Dickens delivered. I personally can't wait to read this series since she's got this sexy tale in mind for a woman who time travels back in time - to find her very own highlander.  Sounds like a good time to me.  

Anyway, she contacted me to do the graphics for it and what an interesting challenge.  Below is the first part - a header for the facebook page Ms. Rhayne will devote to this series. You can find the link HERE.  Later I'll be able to show the cover once I get the approval from Ms. Rhayne.  So enjoy!

Dakota


Facebook header for Highlander Mine Series

No comments:

Post a Comment