Friday, September 21, 2012

New Pre-Made Covers

Hey Peeps,

I finally decided to put my cover art in one spot.  I know I have it scattered all over the place but that just seems to be me as of late.  Anyways to decompress from a very busy day doing my Band Mom duties, I felt like creating some covers.  So check them out - there's a few below but the majority of them are on my pre-made covers page. Let me know what you think.  I really had fun making some of them particularly the two below.  




















Don't forget to check back often as I'll be updating this blog with new posts of not only custom work but pre-made covers as well.  Eventually I'll also be adding a page with miscellaneous graphics as well, such as banners, RTC cards etc.  But this girl is tired and is headed to bed for the night.  See you all later! 

Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment